The FIPCOM 2nd edition exhibition is now open!11/09/2015
From Ukraine to Guinea, Syria and India, the second edition of the FIPCOM provided a wide array of subjects, proving once again our photojournalism contest remains an ethical and critical representation of cultural and political life in 2015.
So why not follow the steps of former French Minister of Culture and current Institut du Monde Arabe president Jack Lang, AFP president Emmanuel Hoog and FMM (France 24, RFI, MCD) CEO Marie-Christine Saragosse and visit the 2015 FIPCOM grand exhibit?
- Daniel Berehulak – Ebola, Grand Prize winner
- Mauricio Lima – Fragmented/The human cost of the war in Ukraine, News Report winner
- Baraa Al-Halabi, Single News winner
- Alain Schroeder, Sports Report winner
- Gilad Kavalerchik, Sports Single winner
Where? Institut du Monde Arabe
1, rue des Fossés-Saint-Bernard
Place Mohammed-V 75005 Paris
When? 10th September-11th October
Schedule Tuesday-Thursday 10AM-6PM
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays 10AM-7PM
How much? It’s free!